Did someone say award winner???
I started this blog to improve my life one “what if” at a time. Every day as I sit down to write I’m so grateful for those of you who read, share, and comment. I had no idea when I started this if a) anyone would read it, b) if anyone would like it, and c) if anyone who read it would come back day after day. I’m so pleased that all three have happened and that you’ve taken time out of your ridiculously busy lives to hang out here!
There are things that an award nominee (like me!) have to do in order to accept said award. They are:
Thank the person who nominated me.
Thanks Tammy for reading, liking, commenting, and nominating my blog! So. Grateful.
Include a link to his/her blog.
Did I mention how great theworldofwonderfulweekends is??? You should check it out for great ideas on ways to really *live* on the weekends.
Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow.
See below for a list of my nominations!
Inform said bloggers about their nominations.
Lastly, share seven things about myself.
- I once wrote Michael Jackson a letter (that my Mom kept) telling him I loved him and that I would not “just beat it.”
- When I was little I thought we were related to Frank Sinatra because my Mom and Grandma called him “Frank” like he was a part of our family.
- I once went on a first date during which the guy told me, very seriously, that if his cats didn’t like me there would be “no relationship.”
- I once ran a marathon followed by some quality time in the med tent with my head between my knees.
- Cousin A and I once followed strangers to a Tommy Lee concert in Mesa, AZ because we were bored. For fear of being kidnapped, and chopped into pieces, we left a note in our glove compartment with their license plate number. Take THAT kidnappers!
- I once stood in line with my Mom for two hours to meet and get a picture with Cyndi Lauper. I was so nervous I made my Mom promise to come with me…but when it was my turn I said to her “you don’t need to be in the picture” to which CL replied “that’s AWFUL!!!”
- I might be the luckiest girl in the world. True story.
- Choosing Beauty
- One Great Mom
- Patchwork Love
- Intrigue in India
- Life of a Ginger
- My Tornado Alley
- The Weather Girl Life
- Delish World
- Kid Crazy
- Lesley Carter – Bucket List Publications
- Lipstick & Playdates
- The Un Mom
- The Better Man Project
Thanks again for reading! I hope to continue writing posts that you think are interesting, funny, and to which you can relate! Okay fine…and a teensy bit inspiring.